Take control of your business energy consumption
The majority of your business’ energy bills per year will go on running your boiler. It is therefore essential that it is running as efficiently as possible to make sure your business is not spending more money than necessary.
Through our energy monitoring software we are able to ascertain the cost of running your boiler. From these results we can offer energy saving tactics to help counter this over-spend.
Modern, A-Rated boilers are over 90% efficient – ensuring that the very minimum gas is wasted in producing heat for your building. Our energy consultants work to install the best boiler for your requirements, alongside other complimentary measures such as advanced heating controls and smart meters to monitor and manage every penny spent on heating.
- Our Approach – we assess your entire property to ascertain the your heating requirements
- The Best Products – we have great manufacturer relationships and always refine the boilers we use to help you balance capital investment and ongoing running costs
- Project Management – we can manage the boiler and heating system replacement for you, leaving you free to run your business
- Financial Management – we can help plan financial investment by offsetting the cost of a new boiler installation against your energy cost
Dynamic Burner Management Units
The main goal of a Dynamic Boiler Unit (DMU) is to reduce the time a boiler is running.
It is designed specifically for gas and oil boilers, and will be suitable for floor standing boilers greater than 50kW and up to 2,000kW. It will not affect the Building Management System (BMS), nor will the BMS impact on the BMU.
The BMU is:
- The only energy saving product that has been independently certified by the Building Research Establishment (BRE). Extensive laboratory tests were carried out on the performance of the product, and the BRE gave a tick, which is unique to the Burner Management Unit.
- Designed to move itself in and out of circuit every 50 cycles. It intelligently compares fuel consumption and calculates a savings report. It holds the results of three tests in the memory, which can be downloaded into a palm-held computer, which produces a record of the savings over 150 boiler cycles.